Thursday 23 November 2017

A Nude photo of US congressman goes viral on social media.



 US Congressman Joe Barton exposed on Twitter for sending his nude and sexting a woman (Photo)  
A cell phone photo of a naked congressman Barton was posted by an anonymous twitter account earlier this week and quickly made the rounds on social media with it as its reads “I want you sooo Bad Right now. Deep and hard,” with nude photo attached to it.
Barton represents an area Just South of Dallas responded to the viral photos on Wednesday afternoon in a phone call with Texas tribune. He said

"While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women," he said. "Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended. I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down."
 US Congressman Joe Barton exposed on Twitter for sending his nude and sexting a woman (Photo)
 Barton released a second statement after he accepted an offer from the United State Capitol Police to investigate the incident. He said

"This woman admitted that we had a consensual relationship. When I ended that relationship, she threatened to publicly share my private photographs and intimate correspondence in retaliation”.





No comments:

Post a Comment