Friday 17 November 2017

An American Model Sold her Virginity for £2.5million to Pay Tuition and Travel Round the World.



 
A young teenage American model, Giselle sold her virginity to one wealthy Abu Dhabi for 2.5million Euros.

Giselle, 19 sold her virginity so that she could pay her tuition and travel round the world.

According to report the business man from Abu Dhabi offered a huge amount of money for it though she wasn’t expecting from much. The name and identity of the man remain anonymous. Out of excitement she said

‘I would never have dreamed that the bid would rise so high and we would have reached 2.5 million euros. This is a dream come true. ‘I think the trend to sell your virginity is a form of emancipation and I am shocked about people who are against allowing a woman to sell HER virginity. ‘If I want to spend my first time with someone who is not my first love, that’s my decision.’

I'm happy to be part of this new trend’ that ‘finally breaks the taboo about a woman’s virginity’.

No comments:

Post a Comment