Saturday 11 November 2017

Beyonce and Eminem Releases a news Song Walk On Water: See Video.

Eminem and Beyonce team up for new song Walk on Water







 On November 8, Eminem sent the internet into a serious meltdown with the word “walk on water”.

The song was released few hours ago with over 1.5million views as promos for the new album have been popping up all over the place in form of advertisement for fake Drugs Revival.

During the song Beyonce sings: ‘I walk on water/but I ain’t no Jesus/ ‘Cos I’m only human, just like you/ I’ve been making my mistakes if you only knew/ I don’t think you should believe in me the way that you do.’


But the lyrics are even more telling on the 45-year-old’s side – real name Marshall Mathers – as he raps about shedding the Slim Shady from yesteryear: ‘The crowds are gone/ And it’s time to wash out the blonde/ Sales decline, the curtains drawn/ They’re closing the set, I’m still poking my head out from behind.’

No comments:

Post a Comment