Wednesday 29 November 2017

I regret my role in Psquare’s Break-up says Paul Okoye aka Rude Boy. Watch Video.







Recently Beat FM interviewed Paul Okoye aka Rude Boy on  PSquare breakup and he said he regrets his role in the rift that engulfed his family which led to their break-up.

He said he did stupid things during the crisis and he sincerely deeply regrets the fact that he shaded his own brother on social Media.

“I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on.”
When asked if himself and his brother, Peter, will ever record any song, he said 'Trust me, I don’t know'
 Paul Okoye speaks on the Psquare feud, says
Whether he would like to record a song with Peter, the new father of a set of twins said 'Trust me, I don't know. I don't want to say anything about that issue now. Everyone has issues with their family members but when did they bring it to social media? Of what good is it. That is me, I can't'

Paul said he will perform any song he sang including the ones he sang when he was with his brother as PSquare.


No comments:

Post a Comment