Monday 27 November 2017

See Fresh Bum photos of 2017 winner of Best Bum competition at Cambridge University. 18+



 Photos: Meet the winner of
Vita a law undergraduate of Cambridge University has merged the winner for the Best Bum competition for the year 2017.

The competition is run by The Tab student newspaper .

Vita won after she posted a naked picture of herself leaning against an oak tree at Homerton College scooped 24.32% of the votes.

Vita said: "I don't have the most athletic figure and I have quite a considerable bottom and thighs.It says a lot about how far the world has come in body acceptance.

"I have worked hard to accept my body. I wanted to prove that to myself by doing something I wouldn't usually do.I didn't even expect the photo would be in the Top 10 - let alone be the winner.'

"I've never been so proud of something like that. I'm probably more proud of that than getting into Cambridge."
 Photos: Meet the winner of
 Vita, who is studying at Gonville and Caius, told the Cambridge News she only decided to enter the competition when her friend - a professional photographer asked her the night before.

She said: "During the shoot, it was so cold and my feet were wet. You can't notice in the photo but the photos were taken near a football pitch during a football match.I don't think they saw us - we would have noticed if they had noticed us.'

She added: "When I told my mum, I was really worried because she's quite conservative but she thought it was hilarious. She even showed the photo to my old teachers and they thought it was hilarious too." 
 Photos: Meet the winner of
  The competition called for "every type of tush - all shapes and sizes" to be submitted, adding: "At the end of the day, bums are just bums. We're not looking for glamour shots, just a lovely, creatively taken photo of your bottom says the organizers.

See more different sizes of bum photos from contestant;

 Photos: Meet the winner of


Photos: Meet the winner of
 Photos: Meet the winner of

 Photos: Meet the winner of
Photos: Meet the winner of



No comments:

Post a Comment