Wednesday 15 November 2017

Serena Williams Set to Tie the Knot on Thursday with Millionaire Boyfriend Reddit.



 Tennis Legend Serena Williams is set to tie the knot with mega-rich Reddit co-founder of Alexis Ohanian on Thursday.

According to reports the gorgeous 36 years old gave birth 11 weeks ago but she is now set to walk down the aisle in an expensive super-secret location in New Orleans.

Daily Mail post guest as Beyonce, Jayz, Kris Jenner, Prince Harry, Meyhan Markle are likely to attend.

The wedding cost more than $1million.

Few months ago during the Australian open she was asked how she feels to be engaged to Reddit. She said “ It feels good”.

"I really haven't thought about it too much, because I wasn't even really gonna think about it until after the tournament," she explained.

"So, I just keep saying, 'February, I'll start looking at the bigger picture of my life.'

“But right now, I’m just so focused that this is all I can think about.”

she has said goodbye to her home, the new place is situated in vicinity.  see photo






No comments:

Post a Comment