Thursday 21 December 2017

A Nigerian Soldier sends an amazing text message yet to be written by the kings of literature to his wife as a prove of his love

The beauty of love lies in your ability to be tested and distance when distance is involved because if you cheat or have any reasons not to keep to your vows then you seriously need to look again.

This young Nigerian Soldier fighting Book Haram Terrorist in the Northern part of Nigeria declared his trust and love for his wife with an amazing text message of which he shared on Facebook for being absent during this Christmas season . This is yet to be written by the kings of literature. he wrote

Sweetheart i know it not easy for you to stay for years without me by ur side..it not also easy for me to stay years too without my beautiful queen by my side mostly when it cums to festive period like this, when other non military wife's will be enjoying d season with their men by their side...but sweetheart u got to understand that i have made a vow to defend my country anywhere anytym am been call upon, but i sure know and pray that God will never allow u to be a young widow,in d course of me fighting for d peace of my country ..stay bless my queen just want to wish u marry x-mas and a happy new year in advance..i miss u my queen




No comments:

Post a Comment