Thursday 21 December 2017

Beautiful Broke mother of one receives N2m from a stranger due to her inability to celebrate daughter’s birthday



 Photos: Nigerian lady gets N2m from a stranger after he asked why she didn 
UNIZIK graduate Chinonye Precious Akunne's beautiful daughter Kaima Obiefuna turned two on December 16.
Precious who according to her was broke to celebrate her daughter's birthday, but was amazingly surprised by a man who felt bad about her condition.
 Photos: Nigerian lady gets N2m from a stranger after he asked why she didn

She wrote;

"Who said their is no God ? Someone I don't know from Adam asked me why I didn't celebrate my daughters birthday,I told him am broke , he felt so bad then asked for my account details , I thought he was joking . This brother sent me 2000000. Two million naira. God bless you dear. Chai"


See caption and more photos below; 
 Photos: Nigerian lady gets N2m from a stranger after he asked why she didn

 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment