Tuesday 31 October 2017

29 Years Old young Man Raped 85 Years old Grandmother to Coma.



29 years old Kehinde Ariyo of Osun State Rapes 85 years old woman.

On Monday been the 30th October 2017 the police paraded Kehinde Ariyo for allegedly raping 85 years old woman in Ilesa, Osun State who gave him shelter at mid-night.
He says


 “I came back from night club and needed a place to rest because it’s was mid-night. I pleaded with Mama to allow me spend the night in her house. She told me to sleep in the passage because I was drunk I slept and didn’t know what happened”.


The state commissioner of police Mr Fimihan Adeoye who paraded the suspect said that Ariyo raped the old woman until she passed out, adding that the woman was later resuscitated at the hospital.



The 85 years old grandmother sustained severe injuries as a result of the rape though she is responding to treatment.
The suspect is in police custody now but will be prosecuted after all necessary investigation is carried out by the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment