Tuesday 17 October 2017

OMG; Children Having Sex Real Good


When daddy is too busy with work because he thinks his only responsibility is to provide for the family thereby leaving all the in-door activities for mummy who is always busying working in order encourage daddy. Mummy says I love you without knowing what love means to us. She buys all the materials things she could think of without knowing that she is the one I need not the material things. She and daddy have sex in-front of me believing I’m just a child but they forget that i'm a complete human with brains and emotions. I cry, I see, I hear and I have breath in me. Because I lack direction, I began practicing what I see mummy and daddy do in-front of me. When I was caught in the act of sex, everyone sees me as a spoilt brat not knowing that I don’t even know the consequences of my actions. Mummy cries; If you know or have ever thought of how it feels to be innocent when you are found guilty then raise good children, be careful of what you do in the presence of your children. Teach them the right thing and at the right time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment